Monday, December 29, 2008

A Visit to A Girls' School

In understanding my struggles at getting a girlfriend, I think I will do well to explain to you that I studied in a boy's only high school. We had little contact with girls - it being brief periods in inter school meetings. So it came to pass that one day, I decided to book myself onto a trip to a girl's school - with the express aim of taking my attempts at getting a girlfriend to a higher level.
I shudder to remember the experiences of that day.
I don't really know whether it was the girls or me who had a problem, but what I remember was that things simply did not go right.
When the other boys were having fun with girls - dancing and all - I felt so out of place that I went to hide in the school bus till the meeting was over. I remember someone unkindly remarking just how odd my behavior was - but what was I to do? I couldn't bring myself to face a girl, even if my life depended on it.
Needless to say, that was my first and last attempt to go to a girl's school with the sole aim of getting a girlfriend, or any aim for that matter.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should work on just talking to the ladies or even - god forbid - being friends before you move into murky relationship territory!! These women are only humans after all. Take them off that pedestal you seem to have them placed upon and bring them into the world you live in - it could be a long fall down for them otherwise.

    Also, you know that she doesn't need to be your girlfriend for you to make out with her, right?!!

    ReplyDelete