Thursday, December 18, 2008

My first attempt at getting a girlfriend

Honestly,I think I have lost count of my attempts at getting a girlfriend.
There are some of these attempts at getting a girlfriend that are still fresh in my mind, and one of these includes my very first attempt at getting a girlfriend.
It was of course eleventh grade school course when I first made an attempt at getting a girlfriend.
I shudder to remember the reaction. The subject of my attention looked at me in a way as if asking herself what wrong she had done to be approached by a guy - a loser, she seemed to think - like me.
She just answered my questions politely and concisely, expressing no interest in me, such that at the end of it all, it felt as if I was interrogating her, rather than conversing with her. I was so pissed off that I put on hold my attempts at getting a girlfriend for a number of months - before the hormones started instigating me to start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment