Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Starting Small...

I read somewhere that the best way to go about getting a girlfriend if you are having problems is to start small and work your way up. According to this school of though, the strategy is to start your attempts at getting a girlfriend by trying it out with girl who is not so challenging (or beautiful) and work yourself up the challenging-cuteness ladder. So I decided to try out that approach, by starting with a girl I considered to be quite unchallenging and not too cute. True I did get some sort of relationship going on, and we shared a number of meals and a bit of time together with her. Then things started going wrong, and one day she tells me that she had a bad dream about me, and that she didn't think we should continue being together! This - dumping me - she did through a phone text message. I Wept. And that was the end of my attempts at getting a girlfriend by starting small and going up with time, because, surely,. if this type of girl could dump me, I just didn't know what I could do - and I just have never come to know even up to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment